Apply here for CISSP Certificates Online
What is CISSP?
To Buy CISSP Certificate Online?
CISSP- full form Certified Information Systems Security Professional is considered as a quality standard in the field of information security.
How to Buy CISSP Certificate without Exam?
This Cyber certification is offered by (ISC)2 which is an international non-profit organization with more than 200k certified members. The certification was introduced in 1994 and is most required security certification on LinkedIn. The exam is available in 8 languages at 882 locations in 114 countries. The certification meets ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Today, many IT security professionals prefer CISSP certification training. It provides information security professional with an objective to measure competence and a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Skills developed after CISSP certification
At the end of the CISSP certification course you will be:
- You should able to define the architecture, design, and management of the security of your organization. You will acquire the related knowledge and skills to become a qualified CISSP certificated professional. Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains recommended by the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge(CBK) Learn about Access Control Systems, Security, and Methodology of Software Able to optimize of Security Operations
Who should do a CISSP certification?
CISSP certification training is important for the following professionals:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Analyst
- IT Director/Manager
- Managing Cloud security
- Security Systems Engineer
Here, are some steps that you need to follow to become a CISSP certified professional.
Step 1) Understand Exam Format:
CISSP English is a CAT (Computer Adaptive Test) with 100 to 150 questions. You get 3 hours to take the exam. You need to score 700 out of 1000 to be certified.
Step 2) Match the Eligibility Criteria: Key prerequisites
- You need atleast 5 years cumulative paid full-time work experience in at least two domains of the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge.
- Getting 4-year college education degree or a regional equivalent of a cissp credential from the (ISC)2 approved list. This helps you to satisfy 1 year of the required experience.
- If you don’t have the needed experience to become a CISSP professional, you can become an Associate of (ISC)2 by passing the basic level the CISSP examination.
- The Associate of (ISC)2 will then get 6 years to earn the 5 years required experience.
- Once you get the certification, you should recertify it after every 3 years. Recertification is accomplished by earning continuing professional education (CPE) credits and paying an annual membership fee.
Step 3) Take the Training:
Next, you need to enroll yourself in a CISSP training program to get a comprehensive understanding of the course modules. It helps you to pass the exam successfully and allows you to reduce your exam preparation stress.
Moreover, a certified instructor will guide you regarding the certification exam. You can also take the help of the CISSP training material available to get success in this exam.
Step 4) Generate your own Pearson VUE Account:
To prepare yourself for CISSP exam you need Pearson VUE account for a real evaluation of your gained knowledge. In the Pearson VUE site, you will find details regarding the testing locations, policies, accommodation, etc.
Step 5) Register to Plan Your Exam:
Now processed with the registration, for which you will have to complete the examination agreement.
You need to verify the truth of your assertions regarding your professional experience. You will also require to legally commit to the (ISC)2 code of ethics. Here, you will also need to pay your requested fee for your CISSP exam.
Step 6) Take the Exam:
Clear the CISSP certification exam to judge your skill and ability. Be focused and clear your CISSP certification exam.
Step 7) Take Your (ISC)² Code of Ethics Subscription:
Once you successfully passed the exam, you will have to subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics to avail your CISSP certification.
Step 8) Get Yourself Endorsed:
Lastly, you need to endorse your application within nine months from the date of your exam. To verify your professional experience, an endorsement form needs to be finished and signed by an (ISC)2 certified CISSP cloud security professional. He or she should be an active member of the community.